CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

What Gear Do I Have?

I have been studying photography for several years.  As my love for photography has grown, so has my taste in photography gear.  Here is a list of my current gear:

JoTotes Betsy in Mustard bag  - I love my camera bag.  Not only can I fit all of my photography gear in this bag, I can also fit other necessities like my phone, business cards, car keys, etc.  This bag has been mistaken as a fancy purse.  I like wearing my bag like a messenger bag, but it also comes with a shorter bag strap if you like to carry your gear higher on your body.

Canon 7D - This camera is fabulous!  What I love about this camera is it's high ISO capabilities and the HD video option.  Sometimes my subjects are being so cute that I just have to flip the switch from photo mode to video mode.

Canon 55-250mm lens - This lens is great for landscape shots and sports shots.

Canon 18-55mm kit lens - I use this lens the most.  This is a wide angle lens that zooms.  I use they

Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens - This is a fixed lens, meaning it does not zoom.  Your feet act as the zoom when you use this lens.  This particular fix lens is great for portrait shots.

Transcend 32GB 400x CF card - I know there are larger memory cards out there, but this one is large enough for my needs.

LensPEN Lens Cleaner - This tool is less than $6 and is just so handy!  If you have dust or smudges on your lens, a few gentle swipes of a LensPEN will make your lens look crystal clear.

Joby UltraFit Sling Strap for Women - I really like this camera strap.  It is super easy to adjust and I like how I can wear my camera in a variety of ways depending on how the camera strap is adjusted.


No comments: