CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Newest Talbot Family Member

Meet the Talbot Family.  
They just welcomed Rhys into their family.
A sweet new baby boy... what a perfect gift for this time of year.


Rhys has: 
Tiny fingers.

Tiny toes.

A tiny yawn and a wriggled up nose.

A full head of hair 

and a Daddy that rocks.

Rhys is so lucky...

can't you see?!

He is only 12 days old

and is happy as can be.

Rhys was a dream to photograph.  He was wide awake the whole time.  My friend, Stephanie kept Rhys happy with little drink breaks.  I made sure to bump up the heat in my house for the photo session because I didn't want the baby to get cold.  This was my first time using my kitchen as a "studio."  I dragged my table to the middle of the room.  I threw my nice white comforter over the table and on top of that I put another white blanket over a Boppy pillow. I had so much fun and feel that I rocked this session using just my 18-55mm kit lens!  I did this photo session around 10am.  My sheer-like window curtains acted as a filter for the morning light.  Oh, and I must give a shout out to Me Ra Koh and her new book, "Your Baby in Pictures."  I had Stephanie flip through the newborn baby section of the book and select the photo recipes she wanted me to capture.  I'm happy to report that I got the shots!  It is an awesome book that walks parents through the steps in capturing memorable photos of their baby's first year.  Me Ra Koh gives easy to follow steps for parents with a point and shoot camera or a DSLR camera.

1 comment:

Kim Chodorowski said...

Lisa these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Seriously...stunning. I bet this family couldn't be any happier with these photos. They certainly chose the right photographer :)