CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Joy of LOVE - Part 2

Day 7- Generations
Here are my kids with their Great Grandma Shirley (my grandma.)
Day 8- Love From the Heart
Tyler LOVES to eat! Here is his gift from the heart... an "empty" plate and proof that he sat there and finished his peanut butter bagel.

Day 9- Passions/ Hobbies
Tyler has this thing for cars... especially cars that can fit in his pocket like this one.  He likes to line  up the cars, crawl around with car in fist and "drive" them.
Day 10- Space
Here's my little princess enjoying her favorite space... her bedroom.
Day 11- Dreams

I bet he's dreaming of cars, trains, and airplanes.

Day 12- The Eyes
Anyone else out there jealous of my boy's lusciously long lashes?!
How come boys seem to end up with the long lashes?

No comments: