CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Present

I totally was NOT expecting a big Christmas present this year. My husband, Sam did a great job keeping this gift a secret. I had no clue that this lovely piece of technology was sitting in a box all wrapped up in my house for a couple of weeks.
Right when I saw the box with the camera in it, I started crying!!! I've been wanting a DSLR camera for a couple of years. Recently, I started reading the manual and have been having fun experimenting with the different shooting modes. Keep your eyes peeled for some eye catching photos coming soon! Thanks, Sam for my favorite Christmas present ever!!! You're the best!
(This picture was not taken with my new camera. Gee, well I guess that's pretty obvious since I'm wearing my new camera around my neck!)

1 comment:

Koreena said...

YAY for getting a DSLR!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to LOVE it! :)