CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

day 1 - SOAR Sisters 365

I'm challenging myself this year. I joined the SOAR Sisters 365 group on Flickr.com My challenge with this Project 365 is to take a picture every day for a year and post them online. I don't think taking a picture every day will be too hard for me, but I can't guarantee that I'll post the picture online every day. I may have to post a week's worth of pictures at a time. This will be a good challenge for me and should really boost my creativity. And just think, by the end of the year, I'll have a photo journal of a year in my life. Anyway, here's my entry for day 1. This is my favorite two year old watching Elmo's World before naptime. I like the color and black and white version of this photo, so that's why I'm posting both.

No comments: