CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Friday, December 1, 2017

The Arey Family

This wonderful family moved in across the street from us a year and a half ago.
I took them to a nearby favorite spot for their family picture.Polly is the wife of Jordan and mother of these four lucky kids.
Polly is such an awesome friend to me, always ready to help my family in any way possible.
She's great at lending a listening ear and likes to surprise us with yummy homemade treats.
Jordan is a fun loving guy and my son's Young Mens President (youth leader) at our church.
If you're in need of a great Financial Consultant, contact Jordan Arey with Allegis Financial Partners 
Kaylee is always so sweet and kind to my girls.
She's like a big sister to my girls and has the biggest heart.
Carson is a very fun and energetic boy.
He loves to come over and play with Tyler.
They like playing sports in the backyard and 
learning how to draw on Art for Kids Hub.
Ethan is in Julia's preschool class.
He's got a great imagination and a contagious laugh.
 Brad is so fun.  He calls me "Lis Lis". 
This boy can totally keep up with the big kids.
 What good looking brothers!
 Don't worry!  I can tell when the kids are totally done being in front of the camera!

No comments: