CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Four Generations

It was a bright sunny summer day in Upstate New York... 
which created perfect window light for an indoor photo shoot with my 94 year old Grandma Jean.
Grandma Jean had just had her hair perfectly coiffed for a special occasion: Four Generation Pictures.
My sister, Emily wanted me to capture some four generation pictures that she could treasure forever.
Her baby, Hanna's middle name is Jean after my Grandma Jean.  
My mom's middle name is also Jean.  
Grandma Jean has lived in an assisted living facility for almost two years.
She is in good spirits. 
Her short term memory is about gone, but her long term memory is pretty good.
I made sure I got a picture with my grandma.
I sure hope it's not the last time I get to see her.

No comments: