CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Caden, Brooklyn, Chloe

Meet Brooklyn, Chloe, and Caden.
(They were singing and acting out "The Itsy Bitsy Spider").
 Caden is the big brother.  
Here he was telling me all about ice fishing with his dad.
 Brooklyn is the middle child.
 I can so relate to being the middle kid.
 I love her enthusiasm
 and sense of style.
Chloe is sweet and spunky
just as a toddler should be.
A big thank you to Connie and Jeremy for the opportunity to photograph your children.
They are so great and I loved watching them interact with each other.
You two are raising them right!

If you would like a sibling session like this one, let's talk about it!
Call/text me at (435)374-8639.  You can also sent me PM on Facebook or email me at lisawardphoto@gmail.com

No comments: