CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

To Become More Technically & Emotionally Aware...




1.  13 Things Your Camera Wishes You Knew.  Tips for the more advanced photographers out there.  I sure have some things I could improve on.



2.  4 Tips For Photographing People Laughing by Photography Concentrate.  This fabulous article will fill you in about what part of the laughing process is the most flattering to photograph.  Good to know if you're into photographing laughter.



3.  DIY - Create Your Own Bokeh.  Bokeh=blur (like a blurred out background in a photo.)  I haven't tried this out yet, but believe me, when the Christmas lights come out again, I'll be totally testing this out.



4.  FAQ: Children's Photography.  My favorite tip from this is the first one discussed: "Let Mom and Dad off the Hook."  Kids just seem to do better following directions from the photographer if their parents aren't right there adding the pressure to perfect behavior.  Letting the parents know that you have everything under control.  For more great tips, read the article.



5.  Don't Say Cheese -- 5 Tips for Getting Natural Smiles by iheartfaces.com  My favorite tip is "Don't Say Cheese."  An idea is to ask the child what their favorite food is and then ask them to say that food and then you add a random ingredient.  It's guaranteed to make kids laugh!  To learn what the other four tips are, read the rest of the article.

6.  Selfie Magic.  This blog teaches about self portraiture with a twist.  I have yet to by a reliable tripod or a remote for my camera, but I will one of these days.  I think self portraiture can be fun, especially if when photographing yourself, you also photograph you with your family and/or friends.

No comments: