CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Advice to My K Girl

 HUG Harder
LAUGH Louder
SMILE Bigger
LOVE Longer

"You don't need a REASON for doing EVERYTHING in life.
Do it because you WANT to.  
Because it's FUN.  
Because it makes you HAPPY."

"To be beautiful means to be yourself.
You don't need to be accepted by others.
You just need to accept yourself."

"Don't ask what the world needs.
Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people that have come alive."
- Howard Thurman

"Accept everything about yourself.  I mean everything.
You are you and that is the beginning and the end.
No apologies.  No regrets."
- Henry Kissinger

 "Be so good that they can't ignore you."  ~ Steve Martin

 A special thanks to my sweet 21 month old girl, K for being such a good little model for me.  This was a much harder photo shoot than I anticipated.  I didn't have an assistant or anything.  I went to the high school to a sidewalk and stairwell area.  Taking K's blanket was a smart thing to do.  Her "blankie" is her comfort item.  I was attempting to capture her true personality and I am quite happy with the results.

2 comments:

laura said...

ohh, what uplifting words to your beautiful little lady. she's growing up so fast!!! i love you both and i need to take your advice :)

ali anderson said...

I love the range of emotions you captured with Katie's expressions. Such good words for her to hear from her Mama too!