CAPTURE SMILES, CAPTURE LOVE, CAPTURE LIFE.

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Joy of LOVE

I'm enjoying the free online photography class, The Joy of Love.  The instructor of this class has been sending the students an email every day.  The email has a topic for us to photograph.  We are to photograph the ones we love.  You'll notice that I have the most pictures of Tyler.  It's not that I love Tyler more than the other members of my family, it just so happens that Tyler is the one I'm around the most during the day and he is the most willing person for me to photograph.   Here are my results so far:

Day 1:  What They Do
Tyler LOVES eating plain bagels covered with a thin layer of creamy peanut butter.
 
Day 2: How They Look
This is Tyler's look of LOVE... messy hair, chapped lips, and all.

Day 3: Then & Now
Can you tell this is the same boy?  I sure can. 

Day 4:  What They Wear
Tyler got these camouflage boots for Christmas and wears them almost everywhere.

Day 5: Love to Hate
I'm glad Brian has socks to wear.  I just wish he'd find matching pairs of socks to wear instead of his mismatched huge socks.

Day 6: Who They Love
My boys LOVE hanging out with their dad.  They especially love eating breakfast together.
The boys usually run to the door to greet their daddy after he's had a long day at work.
(Brian is covering his eyes because he was tired of me taking pictures.)

More photos to come soon!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So precious!! What an awesome idea, and purposeful way to get yourself shooting. I love it!! There is no doubt that the 4 month old and 3 year old are the same person. I can so relate to the sock issue, and can not fathom wearing two different socks, how uncomfortable!! My husband disagrees, but I know I am right. Beautiful job, you have brought a smile to my face!!

Shine On,
Lindsay